Make data rich decisions and focus on the leads that really matter.
With over 40 clinical programs initiated, Adimab is the industry leader in translating your target hypotheses into therapeutically relevant antibody drugs. Adimab has initiated over 360 antibody discovery campaigns with more than 80 partners, ranging from leading academic institutions to top-20 pharma companies.
The Adimab Platform is based on synthetic and natural immune repertoires that are propagated and screened in our proprietary yeast system. Our technology allows us to select for key antibody properties in real-time:
- Binding affinity and specificity
- Species cross-reactivity
- Epitopic bin and/or ligand competition
The goal of our primary discovery process is to deliver a diverse panel of fully human antibodies tailored to your target product profile. This may involve comprehensive epitopic coverage across different species or exquisite specificity. The goal of primary discovery is NOT to obtain the highest affinity but to find the most diverse panel of leads to comprehensively interrogate the target biology you are hoping to modulate.
At the end of the primary discovery process, our partners typically receive:
- A panel of purified IgGs ready for bioassays (200-500 micrograms)
- A complete data package including:
- Affinity and/or binding assessments to a panel of project-related proteins and cell lines
- DNA/Protein sequence including LC-MS confirmation
- Epitope binning information
- Developability assays such as poly specificity reagent (PSR) binding and HIC
- Other assays as required
Adimab’s antibody engineering capabilities have been developed over the course of hundreds of optimization campaigns. With the goal of optimizing potency, specificity, and/or developability, our process starts with one or more partner-selected lead antibodies. These leads can come from Adimab’s naïve discovery process or from other sources such as animal immunizations or phage display.
Key features include:
- Rapid library generation (<1 week) with multiple options for targeting diversity
- Real-time selection of improved offspring by flow cytometry
- Ability to optimize multiple parameters such as affinity, fine-specificity, poly-specificity, hydrophobic character, expression, thermal stability, pH dependency, and/or chemical liability motifs
- Engineer IgG related molecules including bispecifics, antibody fragments, and/or antibody fusions
- Let us know what you need to optimize and we are likely to have a solution for you
Adimab has worked on a variety of different bispecific formats but has focused its efforts on three primary areas:
- IgG-based bispecifics around a common light chain
- Desirable biophysical and biochemical properties inherent to full-length IgGs
- Use of a common LC (cLC) greatly simplifies development by eliminating the potential for HC:LC mispairing
- Discovery of two new specificities utilizing our large naïve cLC IgG libraries
- Discovery of a second binding specificity utilizing an LC from an existing partner antibody
- ScFv-based bispecifics
- ScFvs are utilized in a wide variety of clinical bispecific constructs but have a reputation for causing manufacturing challenges during development
- Adimab generates stable scFvs from IgGs or engineers stability into existing scFvs with known biophysical liabilities
- Ability to incorporate and optimize scFv in the final bispecific format
- CD3-based bispecifics
- Adimab has a suite of novel, proprietary human/cyno cross-reactive CD3 antibodies
- Available in a range of affinities for fine-tuned T cell redirected cytotoxicity
- Can be used in bispecifics as either Fabs or scFvs
- Adimab generates bispecific panels for partners and/or offers a non-exclusive license for use at partner site
For additional bispecific inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.